What to expect:
- You are in charge to support the DACH President for the Quality Excellence Program within all the company activities of the Region
- You increase customer satisfaction and identify the areas of improvement: e.g. contribute to have a consistent approach for customers satisfaction within the Region, represent the customer quality voice within the organisation, guarantee the quality & Safety of the products & services delivered to customers (right of veto on delivery), develop the required sense of urgency within the organisation to cure quality & Safety issues, consolidate good relationships with customers through periodic meetings etc.
- You develop the quality culture, manage the implementation of quality & safety standards & tools in accordance with quality policies, facilitate Change-Management within the Region, escalate critical quality issues
- With your team you improve the Supplier Quality Manager, ensure that the suppliers project quality team is in place for all the projects of the Region etc.
- You improve cost to obtain quality and cost of non-quality, establishe cost to obtain quality budget, monitor & realize it etc.
- You develop the quality teams and compétences, the improvement of the efficiency of the organization: e.g. develop quality expertise’s (Electrical, Welding, Fitting, Special Process), provide leadership to the quality teams, manage and motivate team members and develop high performing quality teams, participate in Quality network etc.
- You accompany and support the executives in times of changing internal and external company factors, exercise a cultural „role model function“
- You ensure the strategic-conceptual, active further development of your area, carry out systematic and sustainable process optimization, drive change management forward in a sustainable manner.
- You are an entrepreneurial leader with a high degree of personal maturity, many years of management experience and distinctive change management expertise
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in almost all areas of operative and strategic quality management or operation management. You have acquired these in international group companies or in large, medium-sized and international companies in the automotive industry, aerospace industry, machinery industry, railway industry etc.
- You have an academic engineering degree, subject-specific additional qualifications in the field of lean management, KPI management, QMS, ICPI, FMEA, IRIS, etc.
- You are already acting as an experienced, confident Top Quality Manager with a goal- and result-oriented way of working. You impress with an open, honest demeanor, strong leadership and negotiation skills, very good communication skills, as well as “standing” and the ability to deal with conflict at all hierarchical levels, both nationally and internationally. You can create a WE feeling within the organization
- You see yourself as down-to-earth, hands-on, committed personality who designs, „move things forward“, and develop organizations and people
- You have business fluent German and English skills, another Western European foreign language is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial challenges with great creative freedom
- Role model function and leading figure / leaving one’s own footprint
- Excellent development opportunities in the international top company of the mobility industry.
If this responsible task appeals to you, please send your complete application documents – we guarantee absolute discretion – exclusively by e-mail to , Selaestus Personal Management GmbH, Ms. Dr. Regina Ruppert, Managing Director, Kurfürstendamm 105, 10711 Berlin. Ms. Schimpf will answer your first telephone inquiries on 030 – 30104530.
Our further recruiting process is as follows: After receipt of your online application, you will promptly receive confirmation of receipt by e-mail. Our candidates (f/m/d) – Interviews will take place in July/August 2022. The presentation interviews with the final applicants (f/m/d) are planned for August/September 2022.
Diese Position wurde bereits vergeben.
Hinweis zum Datenschutz: Im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung um eine durch Selaestus Personal Management GmbH ausgeschriebene Vakanz übermitteln Sie personenbezogene Daten. Beachten Sie bitte hierzu unsere Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. Durch die Übermittlung Ihrer Bewerbung bestätigen Sie, dass Sie die Datenschutzhinweise von Selaestus zur Kenntnis genommen haben. Bitte achten Sie darauf, dass Ihr E-Mail-Provider Ihre Nachrichten und Unterlagen mindestens nach SSL-TSL verschlüsselt. Um die Datensicherheit weiter zu erhöhen, können Sie uns gern auch Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen als passwortgeschützte zip-Datei zusenden.
Selaestus Personal Management gehört zu den Top Personalberatungen in Deutschland in der Kategorie „Executive Search“. Das Karriere-Portal experteer zeichnete Selaestus 2017 und 2019 in der Kategorie „Executive Search“ zum „Headhunter of the Year“ aus. Weitere Informationen zum Leistungsspektrum finden Sie auf unserer Homepage.